Are you looking to hire a web design company in the UAE for your website development? You can find many options to choose from.
But have you ever wondered what is the hierarchy of a web design team? And what is the role of each team member in a web development company?
Well, in this blog post, we have shared 7 important team members of a web design company.
#1 Web designer
It’s the web designer who decides how your website will look.
Web designers are the most important team members of any web development company in the UAE because they’re the ones who bring your design to life. Web designers work with a web developer to bring your vision to reality and create a beautiful, user-friendly interface for your users.
A web designer can also create a beautiful logo for your business.
Below are some of the tools/platforms/scripts that most web designers work on:
#2 Web developer
Web developers are the people who build the sites you see on the web. They know how to build a site from scratch and then use different tools like HTML, PHP, CSS, etc. to make it look the way it does.
A web developer can be considered the backbone of any web development company in Dubai or the UAE. The primary job of a website developer is to develop or redevelop websites.
Web developers may specialize in a certain area of development, such as client-side scripting or server-side programming.
Website developers are the one who actually writes the code that produces your website. They’re the ones who are going to be able to make your website look exactly like you want it to. The web developers are also going to be able to make sure that your website functions well.
Here are some of the common platforms/scripts on which web developers work:
- MySQL (database)
- CMS (such as WordPress)
- Open-source technologies
Before you hire a web developer in the UAE, you must ask him or her a few important questions as mentioned below:
- How much experience do you have in website development?
- On which CMS/Platforms do you work?
- What are your web development charges and how much do you charge for maintaining the websites?
- Will you provide any service warranty after the completion of my website development?
- Can you share some of your past works?
- What are your payment terms?
#3 WordPress developer
WordPress is one of the most powerful & popular CMSs available on the planet today.
The reason WordPress is the most popular content management system (CMS) is that it’s easy to use, easy to update and maintain, and there are thousands of plugins and themes that allow you to make your site unique to you.
A WordPress developer is a professional who builds websites using the WordPress platform. They are responsible for developing code, creating themes and plugins, and designing user interfaces.
Since WordPress powers more than 20% of the websites on the internet, it’s imperative for any web development company in Dubai or the UAE to employ a WordPress developer who can design or design WordPress websites for their clients.
There are many tasks that a WordPress developer can do for a web design company such as:
- Setting up a WordPress website
- Creating an eCommerce store
- Customizing a WordPress theme
- Customizing WordPress plugins
- Maintaining WordPress sites
- Fixing the errors & bugs on WordPress sites
Are you looking to hire a WordPress developer in Dubai or the UAE? Here are a few questions that you must ask before hiring a WordPress developer:
- How much experience do you have in WordPress?
- How much will be the cost of my WordPress website?
- How much time do you take to build a WordPress website?
- What’s the procedure of website handover that you follow?
- Do you build responsive websites?
- How will you take care of my WordPress website’s security?
- Will I be able to manage the backend?
- Do you provide any service warranty?
So, if you need a new WordPress website or looking to redesign your existing website, hire a web development company in the UAE today!
A tester is an important member of a website development team who is required to test the product developed by his or her team and ensure that the product meets the requirements set out by the product owner. He or she would check that the product developed by his or her team does not have any defects or errors, and is ready for deployment.
Actually, the tester is the last line of defence against bugs, and most of the time they’re the first line of defense against bad design. They are the ones that make sure that everything works as it should before it gets to the client.
Below are some of the key responsibilities of a tester in a web design team:
- Testing and ensuring that all the features are working as per the scope of work.
- Ensuring that the websites are looking good on all the major browsers & devices.
- Ensuring that all the points are covered by the web developers and designers according to the client’s feedback.
- Ensuring sure that the website looks & works the same on both the test environment and the production server.
#5 Project manager
In any web development company, a project manager is a person who is responsible for managing a project from the beginning to the end.
The role of a project manager in the web development team in Dubai or the UAE is to make sure that all the members of the team are working on the right things at the right time.
The project manager has to have a very clear idea of the goals and objectives of the project. Without this clarity, it will be hard for him to coordinate with other members of the team. They are also responsible for making sure that the project is completed on time and within budget.