Types of Websites & Web Design Cost in Dubai/UAE
Do you want to know about the website design & development cost in Dubai or anywhere in the UAE? You’ve come to the right place!
If you’re looking to create a website in Dubai or the UAE, it’s likely that you may have a few questions like the below:
What is the price of a website design in Dubai or anywhere in the UAE?
How much does it cost to develop a fully functional website in Dubai/UAE?
How much does a web developer charge to create or redesign a website in Dubai/UAE?
And so on…
Here we have shared some useful information about the website design cost in the UAE.
There are several factors that web design agencies in Dubai/UAE consider while calculating the cost of website development. It all depends on your needs.
Since there is no standard rate that Dubai web developers follow, you may get different quotes and estimates from different website designers and companies. This can be confusing — so we’ve simplified it for you.
To know about the website development cost, you must first know about the different types of websites that you may have to choose from.
In this blog post, we’ve shared different types of websites and the cost to develop them.
Let’s dive in!
What’s a corporate website? When do you need to build a corporate website?
Well, a corporate website is meant for businesses that want to share information about their company, services, products, team, contact details, etc. with their potential clients.
You may need to build a corporate website when you start a company and if you want to get leads from your customers. A website is a great medium for you to showcase your company and its services and get connected with your customers through website forms.
Below are some of the essential features of a corporate website:
- Attractive website design
- Responsive design (mobile-friendly layout)
- Contact form
- Google map
- Newsletter subscription
- CMS (content management system)
Your web developer may provide you with a website design quote with the following items:
- Domain name
- Web hosting
- Logo design
- CMS website development
- Secured backend
- SEO plugin enabled
- Sitemap with the webpages like home, about us, services, projects, products, & contact us.
How much is the corporate website design cost in Dubai/UAE?
The cost to create a corporate website in Dubai/UAE may start at AED 1600.
Do you want to sell your products online?
Or do you want to set up an eCommerce business in Dubai or anywhere in the UAE? If yes, you need to build an eCommerce website.
With the help of an eCommerce website, you can reach your potential buyers across the globe, and that too 24/7. An eCommerce website can be your online shop where you can invite online users and encourage them to buy your products.
How much is the average eCommerce website design cost in the UAE?
The average cost to build a basic eCommerce website in Dubai or anywhere in the UAE may start from AED 4000.
Below are some of the essential features of a basic eCommerce website:
- A responsive design for an eCommerce store.
- Easy product management (adding and assigning different products to their respective categories).
- Discount coupon management feature for the admin.
- Payment gateway integration (mainly with PayPal, Stripe, etc.)
- Shipping gateway integration.
- Email Subscription feature.
- CMS (content management system)
- Web hosting
- Domain name registration
If you are also looking for a website developer in Dubai/UAE to build or redesign your eCommerce website, get in touch with us for the best quote.
A website that requires users to signup & log in to access different features is known as a user-based website. For example, a classified website, a business directory website, a real estate portal, a car rental website, etc.
Usually, a user-based website can have the below features:
- Option for users to signup and login.
- Option for users to create profiles.
- The ability for users to make transactions on the portal requires the integration of an e-commerce module.
- Mobile responsive web design (compatibility with all smart devices like mobiles and tablets).
- The ability for users to send inquiries on their desired products.
- Option for users to post their services & products.
- The ability for users to search for their desired products or services.
- The ability for users to contact each other.
- Integration of email subscription module (if required).
- Free web hosting for 1st year.
Since there are several features in a user-based website, these websites can cost more than a corporate website or an eCommerce store.
How much is the average website design cost for a user-based site?
The cost to build a user-based website in Dubai/UAE can start from AED 12000 and may vary depending upon the complexity of the features.
Landing pages are single web pages that are designed to convince someone to take an action. These actions can range from signing up for a newsletter, making a purchase, or downloading a white paper. The main purpose of a landing page is to get people to take this action.
A landing page is a must-have tool for your marketing & advertising campaigns. Your ROI (return on investment) can largely depend on the quality of your landing page.
Below are some of the basic features of a landing page:
- Appealing website design.
- Features/specifications & benefits of a product or service.
- Mobile-friendly (responsive) website design.
- A compelling call-to-action such as “Buy Now“, “Subscribe Now“, “Contact Us“, etc.
How much is the average web design cost for a landing page in Dubai/UAE?
The cost to build a landing page site in Dubai/UAE may start from AED 1000
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is where advertisers pay publishers to sell their products. Publishers receive a commission for each sale that they make. The commission is usually a flat rate or percentage of the sale price.
What’s an affiliate website?
An affiliate website is one that promotes other people’s products. These sites are different from eBay or Amazon because you don’t actually own the products that you promote. Affiliate websites use affiliate links, which then earn you a commission.
How much is the affiliate website design cost in Dubai/UAE?
The cost to build an affiliate website in Dubai/UAE can start from AED 4000
Do you want to build a platform/eCommerce website where the sellers/vendors can signup, create their shop, and sell their products online?
If yes, you may want to hire a website developer to build a multi-vendor eCommerce website.
A multi-vendor website allows sellers to signup and sells their products on your platform at the same time it allows the buyers to purchase their desired products from any of the sellers.
Below are some of the basic features of a multi-vendor eCommerce store that your web design company can provide you with:
- Sellers can sign up and create their own shop, and upload their products.
- Buyers can view the different vendors and compare prices, purchase a product online, and rate and review the seller or the product.
- Sellers can view their sales and pay-outs.
- The ability for the admin to view all the transactions and payouts of each seller.
- The ability for the admin to view all the sellers and enable or disable any of them.
- The ability for the admin to view all the payout requests from different sellers.
The time & effort to create a multi-vendor store is comparatively higher than building a basic eCommerce website.
How much is the web design cost for a multi-vendor website in Dubai/UAE?
The cost to create a multi-vendor website in Dubai/UAE may start at AED 15000.
If you’re thinking about starting a blog, you may be wondering why you need one.
Here are a few reasons why a blog can be beneficial:
A blog can help you connect with other people who share your interests. By writing about your hobbies or passions, you can connect with like-minded individuals from all over the world.
A blog can also be a great way to share your ideas & thoughts on various topics. If you’re someone who enjoys writing and expressing yourself, a blog can be a great outlet for you.
Finally, a blog can be a great way to improve your writing skills. By regularly writing and publishing content, you can hone your skills and become a better writer overall.
Do any of these reasons resonate with you? If yes, starting a blog may be a good idea for you.
So, if you are also looking to create a blog, you can hire a web designer or a website design agency in the UAE.
How much is the average cost to build a blog?
A web design company in Dubai/UAE may charge you AED 1500 to create a professional blog for you.
COMPARE PACKAGE FEATURES
Free Web Hosting
Responsive Web Design
Support (3 Months)
(Cart, Checkout, Add to Cart, Wishlist, & more)
Corporate Website package
ecommerce Website package