Do you need a website but wondering about the cost to create a website in Dubai/UAE?
The costs of creating a website in Dubai/UAE can vary from company to company. It all depends on your needs.
If you’re looking to create a website in Dubai or the UAE, it’s likely that may have a few questions like below:
What is the price of a website design in Dubai or anywhere in the UAE?
How much does it cost to develop a fully functional website in the Dubai/UAE?
How much does a web developer charge to create or redesign a website in Dubai/UAE?
And so on…
Since there is no standard rate that Dubai web developers follow, you may get different quotes and estimates from different website designers and companies. This can be confusing — so we’ve simplified it for you.
In this blog post, we’ve shared different types of websites and the cost to develop them.
Let’s dive in!
If you want to create a website for your company to showcase all the products and services that you offer, then you may consider hiring a web developer to build you a corporate website using WordPress or a similar CMS.
Below are some of the essential features of a corporate website:
- Attractive website design
- Responsive design (mobile-friendly layout)
- Contact form
- Google map
- Newsletter subscription
- CMS (content management system)
Your web developer may provide you with a website design quote with the following items:
- Domain name
- Web hosting
- Logo design
- CMS website development
- Secured backend
- SEO plugin enabled
- Sitemap with the webpages like home, about us, services, projects, products, & contact us.
How much you may have to pay to create your corporate website
The cost to create a corporate website in Dubai/UAE may start at AED 3000.
Online stores are gaining traction in Dubai/UAE, so much so that they are becoming more and more common.
With an e-commerce site, you can set up an online store with products to sell online. The costs of developing an e-commerce website are dependent on the complexity of the project.
The cost to build a basic eCommerce website in Dubai or anywhere in the UAE may start from AED 7000.
Below are some of the essential features of a basic eCommerce website:
- A responsive website design.
- Product management (adding and assigning different products to their respective categories).
- Discount coupon management feature.
- Payment gateway integration (PayPal, Stripe, etc.)
- Shipping gateway integration.
- Email subscription feature.
- CMS (content management system)
- Web hosting
- Domain name registration
If you are also looking for a website developer in Dubai/UAE to build or redesign your eCommerce website, get in touch with us for the best quote.
The website that requires users to signup & login to access different features is known as a user-based website. For example, a classified website, a business directory website, a real estate portal, a car rental website, etc.
Usually, a user based website can have the below features:
- Option for users to signup and login.
- Option for users to create profiles.
- The ability for users to make transactions on the portal requires the integration of an e-commerce module.
- Mobile responsive web design (compatibility with all smart devices like mobiles and tablets).
- The ability for users to send inquiries on their desired products.
- Option for users to post their services & products.
- The ability for users to search for their desired products or services.
- The ability for users to contact each other.
- Integration of email subscription module (if required).
- Free web hosting for 1st year.
Since there are several features in a user-based website, these websites can cost more than a corporate website or an eCommerce store.
The cost to build a user-based website in Dubai/UAE can start from AED 15000 and may vary depending upon the complexity of the features.
Landing pages are single web pages that are designed to convince someone to take an action. These actions can range from signing up for a newsletter, making a purchase, or downloading a white paper. The main purpose of a landing page is to get people to take this action.
A landing page is a must-have tool for your marketing & advertising campaigns. Your ROI (return on investment) can largely depend on the quality of your landing page.
Below are some of the basic features of a landing page:
- Appealing website design.
- Features & benefits of a product or service.
- Mobile-friendly (responsive) website design.
- Call-to-action such as “Sign up“, “Request a Quote“, “Contact Us“, “Buy Now“, etc.
The cost to build a landing page site in Dubai/UAE may start from AED 2500
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is where advertisers pay publishers to sell their products. Publishers receive a commission for each sale that they make. The commission is usually a flat rate or percentage of the sale price.
What’s an affiliate website?
An affiliate website is one that promotes other people’s products. These sites are different from eBay or Amazon because you don’t actually own the products that you promote. Affiliate websites use affiliate links, which then earn you a commission.
The cost to build an affiliate website in Dubai/UAE can start from AED 5000
Do you want to build a platform/eCommerce website where the sellers/vendors can signup, create their shop, and publish their products?
You need a multi-vendor eCommerce site. A multi-vendor website allows sellers to signup and sells their products on your platform at the same time it allows the buyers to purchase their desired products from any of the sellers.
Below are some of the basic features of a multi-vendor eCommerce store that your web design company can provide you with:
- Sellers can sign up and create their own shop, and upload their products.
- Buyers can view the different vendors and compare prices, purchase a product online, and rate and review the seller or the product.
- Sellers can view their sales and pay-outs.
- The ability for the admin to view all the transactions and payouts of each seller.
- The ability for the admin to view all the sellers and enable or disable any of them.
- The ability for the admin to view all the payout requests from different sellers.
The time & effort to create a multi-vendor store is comparatively higher than building a basic eCommerce website.
The cost to create a multi-vendor website in Dubai/UAE may start at AED 20000.
One way to connect with people is to share your thoughts in a blog. Blogging can position you as an expert in your field. It can also provide value to customers by educating them on your industry, the latest trends, and more.
Here are some of the basic features of a blog:
- A blog must be focused on a specific topic.
- A blog must be news-based rather than selling. This means informational posts are better than ones that are pushing a product.
- The tone of a blog should be friendly and welcoming.
If you are also looking to create a blog, you can hire a web designer or a website design agency in the UAE.
A web design company in Dubai/UAE may charge you AED 2000 to create a professional blog for you.